Aitken Spence Accolades
Aitken Spence Plantations
- Mr. A. G. Geeth Kumara, General Manager – Talgaswella Estate was selected as the winner for Outstanding Achievements In Improving “Quality Life Of Workers, Worker Families on The Estate – (Best Manager)” in the Regional Results of the PHDT, evaluations for year 2011.
- ISO 22000 Quality Certificate SGS, Switzerland – Dunsinane Estate Tea Factory and New Peacock Estate Tea Factory
- Gulugahande Estate was the Best Child Development Centre in the all Island Competition Organized by the Plantation Human Development Trust
- Dunsinane Estate Received a Merit Award at the Taiki Akimoto 5s Awards Ceremony Organized by Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Elpitiya Lifestyle Solutions (Pvt) Ltd. received the Forestry Stewardship Certificate (FSC) accreditation from the Control Union of Certifications of Netherlands, for Forestry Standards with the FSC Chain of Custody (COC) ‘Lanka’ Group.
- Deviturai Tea Factory, Dunsinane Tea Factory, Nayapana Tea Factory, New Peacock Tea Factory, Talgaswella Tea Factory Ltd – ISO 14001:2004 Certification sustained
- Forbes & Walkers Tea Brokers conduct annual awards to recognize and honor their clients for exceptional performance.
- Highest Improvement in Sale Average – Black Tea Category awarded to Mr. Ranga Gunasekera of Fernlands Estate
- Highest Agro Climatic Average – Black Tea Category awarded to Mr. Chandana Priyadarshana of Maddecombra North
- Highest Improvement in Turnover Elevation Wise – Black Tea Category awarded to Mr. Anushka Baddewithana of Sheen estate
- Highest Elevational Averages, Highest Improvement in Turnover Elevation Wise, All-Time Record Price, All-Time Record Price, and Most Number Of Top Prices; five awards in total in the Black Tea Category awarded to Mr. Asela Udumula of Dunsinane Estate
- Highest Improvement in turnover category awarded to Elpitiya Plantations